Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: MISS HOSTBOARD!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by g-i-r-l:
    It's so hard to choose! we use our username on here to vote, right?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ya, you use your HB name to vote.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a few gentle reminders...
    I've had a few double votes, so please only click submit once. If you're not sure if you submitted it you can always send me a PM about it.
    Also, please don't vote for your own doll!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys do the best job. Thank you and your right the pictures are darling and hard to pick ones favorite.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!! They were ALL so cute it was hard to choose! I'm sorry I missed the first round though [img]frown.gif[/img] Is there anwhere I can go to see the pictures from that round?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It would be fine with me to submit more pictures at the time. How about if we submit all the Fashion show pics at once and leave the talent show pics last and submit them separately. Partly because I (and probably others) would like to do a stop motion video and I have to figure out how to do one!!! LOL

    Everyones pics are great!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't forget to vote if you haven't yet, as we'll probably be closing up the votes for this round soon!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member stepshigh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2005
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot to say I voted. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I loved looking at all the dolls. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] They were so cute!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •